top of page

Important Documents

Welcome to Yulee High Band! Here is a list of all the documents and forms you will need to participate in the Marching Band.


 Please click on and fill out each form and return them to the Yulee Band Parent Association (YBPA).  Must be turned in by Band Signing Day. Reach out if you have any questions. Our email is:

Note: Some forms require a Notary. We will have a Notary present on Band Signing Day. 

This Packet includes the Fair Share forms and other required documents needed for Band Signing Day 

If your student intends to be a member of YHS MS1 Marching Band, Please fill out this form. 

Here is all you need to know about being in the YHS Marching Band. 

This packet includes the school's required Physical and Medical Authorization forms. 

All students to have the opportunity to participate in marching band regardless of financial ability. If you need assistance please fill this form out. All info received will be strictly confidential. 

Band Camp Information


bottom of page